Laparoscopic surgery is also referred to as minimally invasive surgery.
This method involves the assistance of a miniature video camera and specialized instruments that are placed through small incisions. The surgeon is able to view the procedure as a magnified image on monitors in the operating room.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Benefits of Laparoscopy:
- Shortened surgical times.
- Less discomfort after surgery.
- Less visible scars due to smaller incisions.
- Lower chance of postoperative infection.
- Quicker return to normal daily activity.